RxInterventions© for Windows™
RxInterventions© is a tool for documenting, tracking, and reporting pharmacists' clinical interventions.
Features of RxInterventions©
- HIPAA compliance
- Interventions are viewed in a grid which may be sorted by column and/or filtered by status, area, date, code, or physician.
- Drop down boxes are linked to lookup tables for Areas, Intervention codes, and Physicians.
- Lookup table editors are included in the program.
- Standard report writer which can either be printed or saved to an Excel spreadsheet.
- A custom report writer limits interventions to a specific area, physician, pharmacist, or intervention code.
- The RxInterventions© input screen may optionally print out a monitoring form.
- Monitoring forms are Microsoft Word documents which may be edited to suit your needs.
- The program automatically fills in patient data before printing.
System requirements for RxInterventions©
32- or 64-bit Windows OS:
- 95, 98, Me, NT 4, 2000, XP, Vista, 7
- 128 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of available hard disk space
- RxInterventions© is a stand-alone program.
However, to utilize all features of the program, Microsoft Office is required.
View RxInterventions© screens
(Click thumbnails to view full size)
Read RxInterventions© user manual
Download a free trial version
The trial version of RxInterventions© for Windows is fully functional but will expire 90 days after it has been installed.
- Install the program into a shared folder on the network.
- Give all staff full read/write privileges to the shared folder.
RxInterventions© is priced well below other intervention reporting programs.
The reason is simple, no advertising expense: no salesmen, no slick brochures, no bulk mailings, and no journal ads.
[ Return to RxKinetics Home ]
©Copyright 1984 - 2014, All rights reserved.
RxKinetics, Plattsburg, MO 64477
This is a Norton safe site