KINETICS© for Windows was designed by and for the practicing pharmacist. This
program takes full advantage of the Windows interface to provide the busy pharmacist
with an easy to use pk dosing tool for adult patients.
KINETICS© combines comprehensive database functions and the following drug dosing protocols into a single user-friendly package.
- Aminoglycosides: Bayesian 1-compartment model or ODA nomogram.
- Digoxin: initial dosing per Koda-Kimble. Dosage adjustment based on serum levels.
- Heparin: initial dosing per Chenella. Dosage adjustment per aPTT.
- Renally excreted drug dosing: a database of over 100 drugs based on Bennetts tables or, optionally, a one-compartment model.
- Theophylline: initial dosing per Hendeles. Dosage adjustment based on serum level data per Chiou or the linear method.
- Vancomycin: Bayesian 1- and 2-compartment models.
Features of KINETICS©
System requirements for KINETICS©
- All 32- and 64-bit WindowsTM OS:
95, 98, Me, NT 4, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- 80386 or higher microprocessor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 16 MB of hard drive space
- CD-ROM drive for program installation
- Network requirements
Supports most file-server and peer-to-peer networks for Windows including:
- Novell NetWare
- OS/2 LAN Manager
- Windows NT/2000/2003/2008/2012 Server
KINETICS© user base
KINETICS© is currently being used at over 500 sites in the
U.S., Canada, and the U.K.
View KINETICS© screens
Download the trial version
The trial version is fully functional but will expire 90 days after it has been installed.
Please note! The demo is a very large download requires considerable time
to download, depending upon the speed of your internet connection.
If your request is approved, you will receive via return email, the address and
instructions for downloading the demo. You will then have 48 hours to download
the trial version.
Serious inquiries only, please. If you're out surfing for freebies:
Order KINETICS© for Windows
Kinetics© for Windows is priced well below other comprehensive pharmacokinetics
programs. The reason is simple, no advertising expense: no slick brochures,
bulk mailings, or journal ads.
For credit card orders or payments:
For academic orders:
The price of the software license depends on the intended use:
Other pharmacokinetic software
Links to pharmacokinetic software from other vendors: