How do I download and install Antibiotic Kinetics for Windows CE?
To download a file from Internet Explorer:
- When you click a link to download a file, you will see a dialog box like this one:
- Make sure that the Save this program to disk option is selected.
- Click OK. You will see a Save As dialog box showing a list of folders and files on your hard drive.
- Click the Desktop icon, then click Save.
The file will be downloaded to your
computer's hard drive and the link to the file will be on your Windows desktop.
The name of the file you are downloading is Abpkce.exe, in case you need to find it later.
- A new window will be displayed showing the download progress. Depending on the size of the file and the speed of your Internet connection, this may take a while.
- You will be notified when downloading has completed. Click the Close button.
After you have downloaded the file:
- Close your web browser.
- Connect your Handheld to your PC and turn on the power.
- To ensure you are connected, check if ActiveSync displays the "Connected" message.
- Double-click the file icon on your desktop.
- Next, you will see a "WinZip" dialog. Click the "Setup" button on this dialog to begin the install.
- Next, you will see a "Setup" dialog. Click the "OK" button on this dialog to install to your handheld.
- Next, you will see a series of dialogs. Click "Ok" on the "Add/Remove programs" dialog (if it appears):
Click "Yes" on the installing application dialog.
Potential error messages
- If your device is not connected you will see this message:
- If you downloaded the wrong program for your version of Windows CE:
- When the desktop installer has completed the transfer, click the "OK" button.
- Finally, on your Handheld you will see a "Confirm file Replace" dialog. Click the "Yes to all" button.
- The application is now installed on your handheld. The downloaded file, Abpkce.exe,
is no longer needed. You may remove it by dragging the icon from your desktop to your Recycle bin.
After you have installed the handheld program.
- Tap the Start button
- Tap "Programs"
- Tap the "Antibiotic Kinetics" icon to run the program.
Click here to return to previous page
This page was last modified on December 01 2017
©Copyright 1984 - 2018, All rights reserved.
RxKinetics, Plattsburg, MO 64477
This is a Norton safe site